23 January 2016

Lego Rampant

I can't quite believe I'm the first to do this, but a quick spot of googling seemed to say otherwise. I give you... Lego Rampant!

Tidying up after another day in which my boys seemed to have the sole aim of carpeting the house in tiny bits of... stuff, I realised that their Big Present from Christmas (a rather fab Lego castle) would provide them with a warband apiece for a game of Dragon Rampant tomorrow.

Introducing the dramatis personae. First, the "goodies"...

King Larenath
Elite riders, Level headed, Single Model Unit, Leader [8pts]

Aljabar, chief wizard to the king
Light foot, Spellcaster, Single Model Unit [6pts]

Knights of the Citadel
Elite Foot [6pts]

Militia
Light Missiles, Reduced Model Unit [4pts]
Now the "baddies"...

Ba'al Harredzar
Light foot, Spellcaster, Leader, Single Model Unit [6pts]


The Dragon's Teeth
Bellicose Foot, Reduced Model Unit [4pts]

The Dragon's Breath
Heavy Riders, Reduced Model Unit [4pts]

The Dragon himself, Ba'algor
Greater warbeast, Flying, Flame attack, Single Model Unit [10pts] 
Tomorrow, these two mighty forces will clash. Who will be victorious? Place bets now!

Rab

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant. I was thinking the same thing after the success of 'Lego Mordheim' with my boy but you beat me to it. Great minds think alike.

    Hope the lads enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds, indeed, riot ville - they did enjoy it. Photos to follow.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. We did! Even my wife showed he faintest flicker of interest...

      Delete
  3. hee hee, This is why I kept all my Castle based Lego.....

    ReplyDelete